2. Collection of Information. We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information about you for any purpose. You may choose not to provide identifying information we may request of you. However, most of the identifying information we request is of the type that is required in order to provide our products and services to you.
We may collect certain identifying information from or about you in connection with your use of, or your submissions to, the System (collectively, the “Collected Information”). Collected Information includes, without limitation, any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home, business, or other physical address, business name, a phone number, an email address, and credit card number (and related information such as expiration date). In order to continuously improve our service and tailor our subsequent communications to you, we may also ask you to provide us with additional information regarding your demographics, comments, interests, preferred styles, clothing sizes, and contact preferences.
If you elected to subscribe to the online services provided via the System, including the ability to access any password-protected areas of the System, you will be required to submit personal information (including some Collected Information) for the purpose of verifying your identity and your authority to manage the account. This Collected Information will be used exclusively by CaaStle, our agents, suppliers and third-party service providers for internal use and to respond to your service requests.
We may keep track of your interactions with us and collect information related to you and your use of our service, including but not limited to your online activity, product and clothing selections, reviews, payment history, correspondence and Internet protocol (“IP”) address.
(1) you expressly authorize us to do so,
(2) it is necessary to allow our service providers, agents, or other third parties to provide products or services for or to us,
(3) it is necessary in order to provide the System or the Services,
(4) we are sending you other information that may be useful to you,
(5) subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, it is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other entities with whom we has joint marketing agreements,
(6) it is necessary to protect the confidentiality or security of your records,
(7) it is necessary in connection with other business purposes including, without limitation, verifying identity, age, and/or payment details, investigating complaints about the System, risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends and dispute resolution,
(8) it is necessary to comply with law enforcement, governmental mandate, or other legal requirement, if appropriate, for your protection or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of possible unlawful activity;
(9) subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, it is necessary in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of our assets or our merger into another entity or any consolidation, share exchange, combination, reorganization, or like transaction in which CaaStle is not the survivor, or
(10) it is otherwise necessary for us to disclose it as required or permitted by law.
We use other companies, agents or contractors to perform services on our behalf. For example, we may partner with other companies to provide infrastructure and information technology services, personalize and optimize our Systems, process credit card transactions, provide customer service, collect debts, analyze and enhance data, including users’ interaction with our Website, and process consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these other companies may have access to some of your information. We do not authorize these companies to use or disclose your personal information except for the purpose of providing the services we request of them.
We do not sell, rent, or lease our user lists or the identity of individual users to third parties. However, we may use and disclose certain aggregated, anonymized information, such as System usage data, to our trusted business partners. Such information may also be shared with other users or the general public for advertising, informational, or comparison purposes. However, such information will not be personally identifiable to any user.
5. Google Analytics and Web Beacons. Our Website uses Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and the Google Display Network together to serve ads to you on other websites after you’ve visited our Website. This practice is known as remarketing and is a tool that Google offers to businesses. If you would like to know more about the program, you can do so here. But here are the basics: we, along with third-party vendors, Google and DoubleClick, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving advertising like this from Google, you can manage these settings by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager. Also, Google recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Some of the areas of the System may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow CaaStle, and its third party providers or affiliates, to count and track users who have visited certain portions of the System. Web beacons collect only limited information and do not collect any of your personal information. Specifically, CaaStle plans to use a type of web beacon known as a “retargeting pixel,” which will allow users to receive targeted advertising from CaaStle via certain social media websites, including Facebook.com.
6. How Can I Opt-Out of Promotional Correspondence? We may send you emails with promotional offers. From time to time, we may partner with companies whose products we believe will interest our members. In conjunction with these partners, we may send promotional announcements and/or advertisements on their behalf, as permitted by law. If you would no longer like to receive information, newsletters or other promotional messages from us or companies with whom we partner, please click the link at the bottom of any such email you receive from us and follow the instructions, or alternatively you may contact us at email@example.com with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” or “REMOVE” in the subject line. Your email address will be removed from our marketing list. Please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request.
7. Cookies. By placing a small file known as a “cookie” on your computer (or other device), CaaStle’s and its third party service providers’ servers passively gather information about all visitors’ use of the System for several reasons, including, but not limited to, the following: statistics collection and analysis, System optimization, analytics (as described below), market research, and maintenance of user login information. The information that we and our third party service providers track with cookies includes, but is not limited to, the type of browser (such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) and Internet-connected devices being used to access the System, your IP address, your home domain or Internet service provider, your referrer URL (which is the URL for the website that you were viewing prior to visiting the System), how you were directed to the System, which specific pages you access on the System, how long you view each page, the time and date you access our System and the total number of visitors to the System and any portions thereof. We, and/or our third party service providers, may use the information collected from cookies or similar files on your computer for security purposes (such as authentication), to facilitate site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting the System. This data helps us and our third party service providers improve our respective product and services.
Most popular Internet browser applications will allow you to configure the browser so as not to accept cookies. However, setting your browser to reject cookies may, in certain instances, prevent you from taking full advantage of the System (or some portion thereof) and its capabilities, or cause some features of the System to function improperly or more slowly.
8. Information Retention. We retain information collected through the Systems for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you. We also will retain your information for as long as necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations and court orders.
9. Storage of Certain Information. For ease of use, the System temporarily stores some user provided information, such as user name and password and size preferences until you Systems session is terminated. We do not store any other information, including payment information, on your mobile device.
12. Correspondence. We appreciate your questions and comments about the System and Services and welcome your messages at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you correspond with CaaStle through the System or via email, the Collected Information may include the content of, and metadata regarding, any correspondence you may have with us. We may share your messages with those within our organization who are most capable of addressing the issues contained in your message. We may archive your message for a certain period of time or discard it.
13. What Choices Do You Have? When submitting information, corresponding, making requests for information, and otherwise interacting with CaaStle and its representatives through or in connection with the System, you choose what information to supply or submit, whether you wish to receive further information, and how you may be contacted. Please take care to share only such information as is needed or that you believe is appropriate. Any promotional email we send to you will contain a link which will allow you to opt out of receiving any further correspondence. If you have created an online account, you may also change your correspondence preferences by logging into your account. You may disable your online account access at any time; however, this will not necessarily result in the deletion of any Collected Information.
Additionally, our System allows you to post, and share with other users, certain messages, content, photos, and other information. We encourage you to be wary of giving out any personal information, or any personal information of others to which you may have access, in such forums. The information you post can be collected and used by other people. We cannot guarantee the privacy and safety of these areas and are therefore not responsible for any information you choose to post. Your use of these features is fully at your own risk.
15. Children. The System is intended for a general audience and is not intended for use or view by children under 13 years of age without parental consent, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using the System. Furthermore, we may restrict entries to any contests, sweepstakes or promotions to entrants who are at least 18 years of age. For children under the age of 13 to participate in a trip or activity offered through the System, such child’s parent or guardian must provide the information necessary for that child to participate in such trip or activity.
17. California Residents’ Privacy Rights. Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to whom we have disclosed certain personal information (as defined by California law) during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at email@example.com. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we will not accept requests via telephone, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or have not been sent properly, or that do not have complete information. Please allow 30 days for a response.